I love Palestine

I love Palestine

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Are They Going To New Year Party?

Its 7 minutes to 12am, then we will welcoming 2014. I didnt plan to upload a post tonight since its nothing much to write. Anyway at this moment Olen and Monsta just back from somewhere which I guess from the New year party? Usually they were at home when I back from work, but today they just arrive at 11.53pm, after the new year party at my neighborhood end. Haha.. I think its funny thus I want to post it as my last post in 2013.

Alhamdulillah ya Allah for me still breathing and experiencing 2013. May Allah bless the next year for me to improve myself to be the better me myself, my ibadah, my family, my work and my life. Amin..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...